WABI-SABI Dalmation Quartz Gua Sha
Elevate your skincare routine with the art of Gua Sha, a beauty tradition that has roots in Traditional Chinese Medicine. This beauty tool is made of natural Dalmatian crystal and is an original design by Wabi-Sabi Botanicals. A combination of quartz crystal and volcanic feldspar with spots of black tourmaline crystal, the Dalmatian stone is thought to have calming energetic properties that inspire joy and playfulness and offer relief from negative thoughts.
Our Dalmatian Quartz Crystal Gua Sha features:
- a comb edge to increase blood flow and stimulate collagen / repair
- a smooth edge for when you want something a little gentler or less stimulating
- short, smooth edges for the delicate under-eye area
- an ‘elbow’ to refine facial contour and cheekbones
- two polished points for acupressure to make your skincare routine all the more relaxing and rejuvenating
Use with your favorite Wabi-Sabi Botanicals serum to help lift, tone, and firm skin for a plump and radiant complexion.
BENEFITS OF GUA SHA
- May increase lymphatic drainage & toxin release*
- Reduce puffiness
- Relax tense facial muscles
- Lift & firm the look of skin
- May relieve sinus pressure*
- Brighten the appearance of skin
- Enhance absorption of other products
- Stimulate collagen production
- Increase micro-circulation
- Minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles
Smooth your favorite Wabi-Sabi Botanicals serum over your face and neck. Using gentle pressure, start by smoothing the gua sha downward along the neck underneath the ears on each side using the long, textured or smooth edge of the board. Slide the 'elbow' part of the gua sha upward and outward along the jaw bone, cheekbones and along the brow bone. Use the textured edge of the gua sha on the cheeks and neck, gently swiping the gua sha upward and outward along the cheeks and front sides of neck. Lastly, use upward strokes along the forehead using the smooth side of the board.
For acupressure, use the polished points to apply gentle pressure to: the 'third eye', the nasolabial grooves (where your nostril meets your face on both sides), the temples, and the point in the middle between your nose and mouth.
These gua sha are individually carved and made with real, natural Dalmatian stone. Each board is truly one-of-a-kind with small, natural imperfections and variations in color / pattern.
香港本地 – 順豐速遞
Local Delivery (Hong Kong) – SF Express
• FREE delivery for net purchase of HK$500 or above
• For orders below HK$500, delivery costs will be paid by receiver
• We accept delivery to Commercial / Industrial / Residential Addresses, and SF Express Service Points / Lockers
詳情請參閱 For more information please see:
Shipping & Delivery
本店產品採用天然材料製造，因此每批次的顏色, 氣味及質感可能會略有不同，此乃正常現象。 有別於人工合成的化學物，天然的原材料並不能通過標準化而進行大量生產及提煉。原材料採集於不同季節及天氣，這些因素都會對產品的自然特性造成影響。
詳細內容請參閱以下連結: Return & Exchange